Who we are
JenPEN Interior Design Studio is a Curacao-based interior design studio. In the context of our activities, we collect, hold, disclose and/or otherwise process personal data. Pursuant to applicable data protection and privacy legislation, the relevant entity of JenPEN Interior Design Studio (hereafter: JenPEN, we, us) who you are in contact with qualifies as the controller with respect to the personal data that we process.
We know your privacy is important to you
We value the right to privacy and strive to protect the personal data we collect and use in accordance with applicable data protection legislation and more specifically with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and its relevant national implementing legislation.
In this Privacy Statement we will elaborate on whose personal data we collect, what personal data we collect, how we collect personal data, for what purposes we use personal data and to whom personal data is disclosed by us. Further, this Privacy Statement includes important information regarding your rights with respect to the processing of your personal data. Therefore, we encourage you to read this Privacy Statement very carefully.
From time to time, we may need to change this Privacy Statement. The most recent version of this Privacy Statement is available on our website.
What personal data does JenPEN Interior Design Studio process about you?
JenPEN Interior Design Studio processes the following personal data for the requested services or the personal data provided on the (own) initiative of the person concerned:
- Basic information, such as your date of birth, nationality, place of birth and gender, name, job title, address, Chamber of Commerce number, VAT number;
- Contact details, such as your e-mail address, telephone and fax number;
- Data necessary for processing invoices, such as your bank account number;
- Metrics of your visit on our website, such as used device-type, IP-address and user-agent;
- Data relating to your attendance of events and interests;
- Personal data that we need for compliance purposes;
- Personal data provided to JenPEN Interior Design Studio in the course of rendering services which may include special categories of data;
- Any other personal data relating to you that you provide to
The aforementioned personal data is processed by JenPEN Interior Design Studio because it was provided by you as the person concerned on your own initiative, it was obtained in connection with the provision of services, it was made known to JenPEN Interior Design Studio by third parties, including counterparties, or became known through public sources.
For what purposes does JenPEN Interior Design Studio process your personal data?
JenPEN Interior Design Studio processes the personal data listed below exclusively for the purposes stated below:
- To process and to respond to requests, enquiries or complaints received from you;
- To manage and administer our relationship with you;
- To onboard and execute our services and supporting processes and systems requires to comply with regulatory and policy requirements;
- To provide services requested by you;
- To identify services, you may be interested in;
- To communicate with you about our services;
- To collect invoices;
- Business development
- To provide and improve our website by generating statistics regarding the use of the website;
- To monitor and analyze our business processes and systems;
- To handle your job application or subscription to any of our recruitment services or events;
- To establish, exercise or defend a legal claim and proceeding against JenPEN Interior Design Studio and its staff.
When and with whom do we share this personal data?
Where relevant, we will share your personal data with debt-collection agencies, relevant tax authorities within Curaçao, and third parties, where this is required for the purposes as set out above or where these third parties assist us in this respect.
JenPEN Interior Design Studio will only share your personal data with third parties insofar necessary for the services it provides taking into account the aforementioned purposes. This includes allowing our suppliers and sub-suppliers access to your personal data when they perform services on our behalf (mainly to maintain and support our ICT systems) and regulatory authorities, courts, tribunals, government agencies and law enforcement agencies for the purposes specified above. Any transfer of personal data outside the EU/EEA is made in line with applicable data protection laws. Our international transfers of personal data outside the EU/EEA are based on the EU Commission’s standard contractual clauses.
How long do we store your personal data?
How does JenPEN Interior Design Studio protect your personal data?
JenPEN Interior Design Studio attaches great value to the security and protection of your personal data and therefore has taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect personal data against loss or against any form of unlawful processing.
In the event that JenPEN Interior Design Studio uses services from third parties, such as an IT supplier, JenPEN Interior Design Studio will include adequate security measures in the context of the protection of personal data in a processing agreement.
What rights do you have regarding your personal data?
The GDPR and other applicable laws foresee in certain rights for data subjects under the conditions set out therein. You, as a data subject, specifically have the following rights:
- Right to access your personal data;
- Right to rectification or correction of your personal data;
- Right to erasure of your personal data;
- Right to object or to request restriction of processing of your personal data;
- Right to data portability;
- Right to object to profiling;
- Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
- Right to withdraw your consent for the future to the extent that the processing of your personal data takes place on the basis of your consent.
You can send a request for inspection, correction, limitation, objection, transferability of data, deletion of your personal data or withdrawal of previously given permission via the contact details below. You will receive a further message from JenPEN Interior Design Studio within four weeks of receiving your request.
Circumstances may arise where JenPEN Interior Design Studio cannot or not fully implement your request as a data subject.